New User Guide
Duties and Taxes
New User Guide
It’s quite easy to shop on TVC Mall! Follow the steps below to place an order:
Step 1: Sign in or Register
Visit http://www.tvc-mall.com and register to create your account.
Already have an account? Please login in with your registered email and password, or with your Open ID, including Google ID, Yahoo ID and Windows Live ID.
Note: we will contact you by registered email, please use the commonly used one.
Step 2: Search Items and Add to Cart
1. Search it by Keywords.
2. Search the items in the Wholesale Categories.
3. Look for the items by Brand: Click "Search by Brand" at the top left corner of home page of www.tvc-mall.com
If you are still unable to find the item you want through the above ways, you can contact our sales and they will help you.
After you find the items loved, choose the quantity and click “Add to Cart” button.
Step 3: Edit Information and Place Your Order
Click “Checkout” My Order, you can by edit the quantity, delete some items and then update the information.
When you place all the wanted items to cart, click “Place Your Order” .
Step 4: Choose Shipping Method and Payment
Fill in your address. If you have coupon code, please type the code and click “Apply”.
Choose shipping method and payment, you can see the the corresponding costs for different methods.
Step 5: Finish Order
Click “Complete Your Order” and access to paying site to finish your order.
Congratulations! You have successfully ordered. Thanks for your purchase!
Duties and Taxes
TVC-Mall.com does not add any taxes, duties, VAT, or other hidden charges. The total amount of an order you see on the checkout page (i.e. goods subtotal + shipping cost) is what you pay to us.
However, for international shipment, the recipient is responsible for all the customs charges by his/her country. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes. All the duties or taxes you pay are charged by the customs offices on your end, not TVC-Mall.
Unfortunately there is no way for us to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of any country. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. It is buyers’ responsibility to find out the tax information and we recommend you to consult your local customs office for more information before you make any order.
If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes (e.g. VAT in the UK), then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s) from China. Unfortunately we can't calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone else, please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods.
If you order from us and feel that you've been unexpectedly 'stung' with taxes at your end, please don't blame us.
Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order.If you know about the import tax situation in your country, and you believe there are some ways for you to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes altogether), we are more than happier to follow your instructions regarding labeling, packing, declarations, invoices, etc. Just tell us what you need and we will let you know what we can do to help you.
1. Do I need to register first?
Suggest you register on our website first; you can also login in simply with open ID, such as Google ID, Yahoo ID and Windows Live ID. With TVC account, we can inform you new products and tracking Number Notice by email.
2. How do I edit my contact details such as contact person, tel, address, etc?
1) Sign in your TVC account
2) Click "Edit Member Profile" button.
3) Edit/Modify your member information.
4) Submit when you complete it.
3. Do you have MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)?
There is no minimum order limit for most items, expect for some specific products. You can see the MOQ on the product detail page like this:
4. Can an order be made without the website?
All orders must be placed on our website except the items you ask are not found on our site. We can try to seek them, but we are not sure if there is in our market.
5. How can I pay for my order?
We accept a variety of payment methods: PayPal, T/T (Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer), Western Union (MoneyGram too). Please send the following payment details via email after payment. So we can check it and prepare your order in advance.
PayPal: Unique Transaction ID
T/T (Bank Transfer/ Wire Transfer): T/T copy by photo or by Fax
West Union (MoneyGram): Money Transfer Control No.
Sender First Name
Sender Last Name
6. Do you accept any other currencies except USD?
Yes, we also accept currencies like GBP, EUR, AUD, HKD and RMB. Choose the currency here as the picture shows below:
7.Do I need to pay additional bank fee if pay by T/T (Bank transfer)?
TVC-Mall would not charge you any fee for bank transfer. But banks would charge bank-to-bank transfer fee.
For example, if you are paying for an order of $600, and the bank charges $50 for transferring, please submit $650. If you only submit $600, then the payment we receive (in this situation) will be only $550 and we won't be able to send your full order.
As we know, if you do oversea bank transfer, there are 3 kinds of handling cost:
1) Your local bank fee
2) Oversea bank fee (If the money is not transferred from your bank to our bank directly, customer should be responsible for this inter-bank transfer fee)
3) Our local bank fee (60HKD). If your payment more than 800 USD, we can pay for this fee; if your payment is less than 800 USD, you need to add this fee to us.
8.How can I track my order?
Two ways are available for you to track your order:
1) Once your goods are sent out, our system will send you the tracking number by email automatically.
2) If the goods have been sent out, you can see the tracking number after you sign in.
9. What should I do if wanted items are out of stock?
Please contact our sales for solutions, cancel the shortage, change with alternatives, or leave money to next order.
10.I've a large order and want a shipment by sea, how should I do?
When you decide boat shipping, please contact our sales first; tell them the destination port and country, they will contact the forwarder and get a quick quotation first.
11. What's the best shipping method from China to my country?
1) DHL / UPS / EMS are the most popular ways for people from North America like USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and some Asian countries including Japan, Singapore.
2) DHL is usually suggested to most South America, Middle East like Qatar, Israel, and some East European countries.
3) EMS is good for most Asian countries like Indonesia and Japan.
4) Hong Kong Post is a good choice to Brazil, Argentina.
12. I just forgot 2 items after the order was paid, how should I do?
You can place a new order on our website and tell our sales about it, we will arrange it for you and ship them together.
13. If I cannot pay by PayPal online successfully on www.tvc-mall.com, what should I do?
Please contact our sale by email, MSN, they will guide you for details.
14. Which issues should Brazil customers pay attention to?
1) Better shipping method: Hong Kong post and China post are easier for customs clearance.
2) By DHL or other express: please let us know the Tax ID and Goods Value declared on the invoice.
15. I'm from Israel, which kind of products cannot be ordered?
If you come from Israel, we suggest you should not order power adapters because it's hard to go through Israeli customs.
16.Can you check my order on TVC Mall before I make the payment, and let me know first if some items are in shortage now?
Yes, you can contact our sales or customer service representives and tell us your order number; we will check it for you.
17.Can you test those digital products before shipping?
Sure, we have a professional QA team, and each digital item will be tested carefully before packing.
18.Can you make an invoice according to the customer's requirements?
Yes, we usually make shipping invoice as customer's request, such as goods description, goods value etc.